Thats up to you and MikMo, if he's ok, then its fine. Its posting without checking with the other party.
Me and mikmo are currently exchanging pms debating on Vader's status as a villain, i still think he is a tragic hero. For several reasons, if Rock will let me I will post our pms.
Here is why I think Drago is a better villain.
1.) Compare the way Rocky trained vs. Drago and Lang. Against Clubber, Rocky had all the nice equipment, all the press, and media hype always around him (remember this is what pissed Micky off). Against Drago, Rocky trained by lifting rocks in a barn, while Drago was shootin up in a world class weight training facility.
2.) Rocky was too cocky in Rocky 3. After fighting Thunderlips, he quit training hard, Rocky was no where near 100% the first time he faced Clubber. That is why Clubber dominated him. In Rocky 4, Drago flat KILLS Apollo Creed in an exhibition match. Then Rocky has to fly to Russia on Christmas day to fight the man who killed his best friend/trainer.
3.) Race vs. Region-The whole white vs. black thing had been done in Rocky 1 and 2. And it worked. But Rocky 4 dealt with something that had been going on in America since the post WW2 days. The Cold War. Communist vs. Democracy.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Thats up to you and MikMo, if he's ok, then its fine. Its posting without checking with the other party.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
The villain in the new Spider-Man movie. What do you all think of him? I think it will be the best villain on the series so far.
[ QUOTE ]
debating on Vader's status as a villain, i still think he is a tragic hero.
[/ QUOTE ]
I'll have to agree. if you just watch IV-V-VI then yes, Vader is a villan but when you put I-II-III he becomes a Tragic Hero IMO
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Which one, theres gonna be like 3 of them. Harry(Green Goblin), Sandman, and Venom.
The Joker in 2008 will be real nice. I also like the fact that they are making him a darker character. Hes, by far, my favorite Batman villian.
I have high hopes about the Sandman in Spidey 3. I was real glad they included him in this one.
Here's one for you guys......Megatron. Or how about Cobra from the animated GI Joe movie?
I was thinkin about venom
Catwoman
In newer movies for me it has to be the guy in MI:3 GOD did i want to kill that guy. When he was like I'm gona hurt her....then im gona kill you right in front of her. and ect. That guy was GREAT and theres no denieing that. (that was grammer hell yes i know.)
and of course! Xerxes b/c he was great. He was just everything great in a bad guy. I think overall Xerxes gets my vote, even though hes not all classical like this discusion is being guided by.
[url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]
Yeah, its gonna be awesome man. Ive been looking forward to it ever since Batman Begins came out and blew me away, and the hint in the last scene was really a good idea to hype up the sequel.
Bookmarks